We are looking to recruit a new Customer Account ManagerAnna Pus
Due to our recent success in generating new business GSM Graphic Arts is currently looking to employ a new Customer Account Manager to join our successful Sales team.
The ideal candidate should have experience in managing and developing customer accounts, from issuing quotations and processing orders to following up once the product has been delivered. They should have a confident telephone manner, an attention to detail and be proficient in MS Office.
Full training on GSM’s products and services will be given and the candidate will be expected to undertake external training programs as required.
The specific responsibilities of the Customer Account Manager’s role are:-
- To support growth strategies that will enable the company to exceed the annual growth targets.
- To undertake customer visits when required to support quality and potential new business development.
- To identify, communicate and undertake all company internal and external training requirements as required.
- To ensure that all quotations are raised obtaining all relevant information from customers, and are followed up within 48 hours.
- To ensure that all contracts are loaded onto the company’s operating system in an accurate manner.
- To carefully and accurately communicate all details of customer requirements to all appropriate stakeholders
- To continuously monitor and present sales data at the monthly Sales meeting.
- To support expansion into new market sectors.
- To actively farm current and new customers, and ensure that they are aware of our full capabilities.
- To increase customer spend by the agreed annual targets.
If you feel that you have the qualities required to become a successful Customer Account Manager and are interested to find out more then please contact Richard Roe, our Commercial Manager, on 01845 522184 or email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org