We are leading manufacturers of nameplates for industrial applications.
Using a range of quality materials — including steel, aluminium, brass and durable plastics — we can provide nameplates bespoke to your application, whatever your industry sector.
With almost 50 years’ experience and leading manufacturing manufacturing processes, trust our team to deliver the highest quality solution to your exact specification.
- Digital or silk screen printing
- Metal & plastic options available
- Suitable for exterior applications
- Durable & hard-wearing
Request a Quick Quote
Since 1974, we have been supplying quality, robust nameplates for a wide range of industrial requirements. All of our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
To start your project, fill the form below. Tell us a little more about quantity, size, colour and application. If you’re unsure of any details, our experienced team would be happy to help and advise on the best solution for your needs.
Whether on a North Sea oil rig or in a clinical laboratory, nameplates used in industry are crucial for product marking and asset management. They are used to display information and variable data in the form of text or graphics; this might include product rating details, barcodes, serial numbers or information designating a producer or brand.
They may be applied externally and need to withstand knocks, bumps and abrasion — even extreme temperatures, UV, salt spray, microbes or chemicals and solvents. Nameplates may even be required to provide decorative value. Given all these conditions and the variety of potential applications, the requirement for a bespoke solution is abundantly clear.
Quality Metals and Quality Processes, Covering All Industries
With a range of durable materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and over 45 years’ experience, we manufacture a complete range of high-performance industrial nameplates for any application.
We’re proud to work closely with a range of industry sectors, including electronic assembly, oil and gas, washroom services, construction, warehousing, catering, aerospace, military, security, and many more.
- Steel: Choose from either 308 or 316 stainless steel, the latter providing enhanced corrosion resistance. Text detail is chemically etched into the steel, which can be paint infilled to ensure information stands out. This is a popular solution for marine, oil and gas applications where UV, salt spray and extreme temperatures may be a consideration.
- Aluminium: With in-house anodising processes, we can print anodic inks into the grain of aluminium before the metal is sealed. This provides an incredibly durable, long-lasting finish that’s tested to provide a minimum of five years’ UV durability. This is commonly used for product rating plates and panel fascias in punishing outdoor environments, or where an abrasion-resistant solution is key.
- Brass: Product or company details can be etched and filled onto the brass in any pattern to suit your application; a smart, decorative yet functional solution for a range of applications. For outdoor use, the brass can be sprayed with a lacquer to avoid tarnishing. For a cost-effective (but less durable) solution, we can also print onto the surface of the brass.
- Plastics: Using our digital and silkscreen processes, we can print onto vinyl, polycarbonate, polyester or PVC. Inks are printed on the rear of the clear material substrate and viewed from the front, so detail remains protected. This provides a durable solution commonly sourced in electronics, environmental and audio, visual and lighting applications.
All of these nameplates can be manufactured to your specified size, shape, colour or thickness, with adhesive options including fixing holes, self-adhesive tape or both.
Get In Touch With Our Experienced Team Today
With leading processes and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service, we aim to be a one-stop service for all your industrial nameplate requirements. As well as nameplates, we also offer labels and tags for industrial purposes.
Whether you know exactly what solution you’re after or you’d like to discuss your options with our team of product experts, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Fill in our request a quote form, phone 01845 522 184 or email email@example.com. You can also request our brochure and sample pack.