At GSM, we produce an extensive range of durable vinyl, PVC, polyester and polycarbonate plastic labels.
We supply solutions in a variety of thicknesses and finishes to meet any application, calling on over 45 years’ experience and industry-leading manufacturing methods and facilities.
Whatever your market sector, trust our team to produce a robust, hard-wearing, professional and high-performance solution to your plastic label needs and requirements.
- Silkscreen or full colour digital printing
- Durable & hard-wearing
- UV resistance guaranteed
- A choice of adhesives to suit your application
- Vinyl, PVC, polyester & polycarbonate
Request a Quick Quote Today
We have been manufacturing quality, bespoke plastic labels at our UK facilities since 1974.
We’re proud to have developed a comprehensive range of processes allowing us to meet your exact needs, whatever your industry. All of our products are manufactured in house to the highest standards — ISO 9001:2008.
Try to include as much information as possible about the labels you require — quantity, size, colours and application. If you’re unsure of a few details, don’t worry — one of our team will be in touch to help.
Plastic Labels: A Flexible, Dynamic, Durable Solution For Any Application
Whether it’s an industrial, under-the-surface printed polycarbonate label for refrigeration and catering, or a vinyl warning label for the architecture and construction industry to advise of a specific danger, plastic labels offer incredible design flexibility and durability. Naturally, this lends them to a huge range of applications, environments and market sectors.
With over 45 years’ experience, we’re proud to have developed a leading, state-of-the-art suite of processes, allowing us to manufacture bespoke, durable plastic labels of the highest quality in vinyl, PVC, polyester and polycarbonate. These are available in a variety of materials, thickness and finishes – suitable for all applications, no matter how complex.
A Wide Range Of Solutions & Features
We place a big focus and emphasis on the training and development of not only our team, but our equipment. Our printed label capabilities allow us to manufacture and deliver a bulk solution to meet any requirement, including specific features for certain applications and a protected, professional finish.
- Weatherproof & hard-wearing: We can provide weatherproof labels that can be either digitally printed or silkscreen printed, depending on your specifications. These provide the durability required for harsh exterior applications, a popular solution for the outdoor lighting and marine and offshore industries.
- Solvent & chemical resistant: We are able to under-surface print onto the plastic, providing a specialist label with a protected, durable and easy-to-clean face — often required in the medical and catering industries.
- Strong adhesion: Depending on your exact requirements, we can add an adhesive to your labels so it can be applied to a range of materials and surfaces without any risk of failure.
- For curved designs: If you manufacture garden tools or sports equipment, you might need a plastic label that applies seamlessly and aesthetically to a product face — a professional finish that can also withstand the elements.
- Reusable & durable: Clients in the pharmaceutical or chemical industries may require clean room tags for piping.
No two plastic labels are the same — we can manufacture a solution and design to suit the intended application.
If you need any help with the design of your labels, call on our team’s 45 years of experience. We can guide you through every step to ensure it fits your needs, budget and timescale perfectly. It’s our mission to surpass your expectations, fully digesting your product brief and ultimately delivering the highest quality solution possible.
Start Your Enquiry Today
Unsure of which type of plastic you need for your labels, or a few details about thicknesses and finishes? Our experts — and their decades of experience — are only a quick message, phone call or email away.
To start your project, fill in our request a quote form, email email@example.com, or feel free to call us on 01845 522 184. One of our team would be delighted to discuss the best solution for your particular application.
Don’t hesitate to also request a brochure and sample pack outlining our comprehensive range of products.