QR Code Labels
QR Code Labels
We are specialist manufacturers and suppliers of custom QR code labels and stickers.
QR barcode labels are incredibly popular, modern solutions for directing users to certain digital resources, web pages and video advertisements.
With over 45 years of experience working with all industry sectors, we offer a range of quality materials and leading processes for bespoke, long-lasting custom QR code labels tailored to your application.
- Durable and hard-wearing for any application
- Metal and plastic options are available
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes
- Self-adhesive or fixing holes
Request a Quick Quote
We aim to be a one-stop service for the design and production of your labels and stickers. All of the products we supply are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008, the highest British quality standard.
Tell us a little more about your requirements below, including quantity, size, colour and application. If you’re unsure of a few details, our experienced team will be able to advise on the perfect solution for your needs.
What Are QR Codes?
QR code stands for ‘quick response code’. It is a unique barcode storing information in a series of pixels and squares. These conveniently sized optical labels are readable by a digital QR scanner — often a smartphone — typically revealing information about the product to which it is attached.
What Are QR Codes Used For?
QR codes are used to easily access product information, download product data or track equipment location. They are commonly used to direct users to a certain URL, such as a company website, user manual, menu PDF, app download or other online marketing material. They can even be used to access Wi-Fi networks or as part of counterfeit detection.
A durable, long-lasting solution is essential for all applications, and our QR code custom stickers are guaranteed to fulfil that role. As such, they have wide uses across many market sectors. A few particularly popular uses for our custom QR code labels and stickers include:
- Hospitality and catering: QR Codes can be printed on anodised aluminium or under-surface polycarbonate to offer customers a durable, simple way to access online restaurant menus, ordering systems and payment apps.
- Construction sites, service equipment and part warehouses: QR codes can be manufactured for tool labelling, allowing tracking of equipment used by employees and customers.
- Sports and outdoor equipment: Aluminium QR codes are a robust solution for any products required to perform in exterior environments, such as exercise bikes, agricultural tools or sports gear.
- Electronics and assembly: By affixing QR code labels to electronic components and assembly parts, manufacturers can track and trace each item throughout production, ensuring quality control and efficient inventory management.
Our Materials, Processes & Finishes for a Bespoke, Durable Solution
With almost 50 years of experience, state-of-the-art processes and a range of quality materials, we can manufacture custom QR code labels and stickers for any requirement.
- Processes: Using the latest digital printing technology, we can reproduce full-colour logos and text detail onto your labels, ensuring a professional, aesthetically pleasing solution. Digitally printed QR codes can hold variable data, including serial and part numbers. Providing the required URL, we have the software to generate the QR code before printing.
- Materials: QR codes can be printed onto quality vinyl, polyester or anodised aluminium. The code is sealed beneath the material, providing exceptional durability even in challenging outdoor environments.
- Fixing: We can supply these labels with either a self-adhesive backing suitable for adhering to various substrates or fixing holes to be screwed in.
Contact Us Today To Start Your Project
Since 1974, we have provided our customers with quality bespoke labelling solutions. To discuss your needs with our team, fill in our request a quote form.