Product Labels & Custom Printing
We are specialist manufacturers of custom product labels.
Inform, advise and instruct the user whilst promoting your product and brand. We offer a range of quality metals, plastics and manufacturing processes to suit your specific application.
With almost 50 years’ experience and working with all industry sectors, we offer robust, hard-wearing, visually-appealing solutions to meet any need or requirement.
Request a Quick Quote
All the labels we supply are produced to ISO 9001:2008, the highest standards of British manufacturing. Our team’s top priorities are quality and customer satisfaction.
Start your project today — tell us a little more about quantity, size, colour and application. If you’re not sure of a few details, we’d be happy to help and advise on the perfect solution for your needs.
A label can reflect immediately on the quality and reliability of a product and, by extension, the brand behind it. We’ve been producing custom product labels for all applications and industry sectors for almost 50 years.
Our Approach To Ensure the Perfect Product Label
In order to achieve the very best end result, we take the time to immerse ourselves into understanding your business, branding and product application. That’s why, before working on your project, we’ll explore and discuss:
- Brand continuity: Ensuring colours, design, font, and logos must match your brand exactly means you build identity and recognition. We have colour matching and printing software to guarantee your product and brand are communicated consistently and powerfully.
- Messaging: For product labels that contain important information, user-friendly design and messaging is key. Ingredients, instructions and safety details need to be clearly and appropriately displayed. We can recommend the correct label sizing and ensure this detail is printed in a high-quality, easy-to-read format and style.
- Durability and longevity: Whilst vinyl point-of-sale labels often get immediately peeled off, some add value and must remain in situ for the entire service life of the product, even in the face of persistent knocks and bumps, extremes of temperature, adverse weather and even solvents. Choosing the correct material is essential.
- Quality: First impressions count, and a label is often one of the first interactions a user will have with your product and brand. Here, we help you find a solution that’s as cost effective as possible without compromising on look and feel. Reflect the level of quality that your brand and products deserve.
A Range of Processes and Materials To Suit Your Exact Requirements
All of our products are made-to-order — designed and manufactured with your precise end use in mind, tailored to your brief.
- Printing: With our state-of-the-art, in-house silkscreen and digital printing processes, your product labels are sure to catch the eye of your customers. We can provide complete matching of design and colours, ensuring your products are totally on brand.
- Cutting: Laser cutting is a cost-effective way of manufacturing a label that requires mechanical slots without the tooling charges. It also enables us to produce labels that are shaped in certain ways, and allows us to add fine cutting detail to your labels.
- Materials: Choose from a range of quality metals and plastics. Durable vinyl, PVC and polyester plastic can be an ideal material for a huge range of applications. If your products are more at home outdoors or you’re wanting to impart a sense of luxury, polycarbonate weatherproof labels or a solution made from brass or aluminium may be appropriate.
Aluminium is a particularly popular choice of our customers, able to reflect a quality product whilst providing exceptional outdoor durability. By digitally printing into the pores of the labels, we can reproduce multi-coloured photographic imagery.
These designs are then sealed beneath an anodised layer, resulting in an incredibly hard-wearing, scratch-resistant and visually-stunning finish. These can be mechanically processed and punched so they have all the required windows to function with your product.
Our labels are available in a range of sizes, thicknesses and finishes. Our team would be happy to recommend the most suitable based on the intended application of your products.
Contact Us Today To Start Your Project
Since 1974, we’ve built a reputation for quality products and excellent customer service, helping customers across all market sectors to meet their product labelling requirements.