Metal Control Panels
Metal Control Panels
We are leading manufacturers and suppliers of metal control panels.
Choose from a range of metals, processes, finishes and thicknesses for a bespoke solution suited to your exact requirements.
- Variety of materials available
- Silkscreen or digital printing offered
- Choice of durable finishes
- Material available in a range of thicknesses
Request a Quick Quote
All of the products we supply are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008, the highest British quality standard.
Tell us a little more about your project — application, quantity, size, colour — and we will be in touch as soon as possible. If you’re unsure of a few details, our team will be happy to advise and assist.
What Are Metal Control Panels and Why Are They Important?
A control panel is an enclosure that houses the electrical components controlling the operation and processes of a piece of industrial machinery. The interface of a control panel should be clear, safe and intuitive for users.
In certain environments, control panels may be subject to extreme temperatures, adverse weather conditions, abrasion, salt spray and even chemicals. Here, a control panel manufactured from a carefully-chosen quality metal (such as aluminium or stainless steel) using specialised processes is necessary to provide a functional, long-lasting solution.
A Choice of Metals and Processes for a High-performance, Robust Panel
We’re proud to offer a range of processes and capabilities. Our experienced technical design and engineering teams will work together to put together a solution tailored to your requirements and budget.
- Anodised aluminium: Perfect for a solvent, scratch-resistant and multi-coloured solution, anodised aluminium control panels are popularly sourced for instrumentation and audio, visual and lighting solutions.
- Chemically-etched stainless steel: Ideal for an extremely durable, hard-wearing finish often demanded in harsh environments, including offshore and oil and gas.
- Acrylic: A plastic alternative to metal control panels which can be undersurface digitally printed and laser cut to size. This can incorporate clear display windows and switch cut-outs.
With screen printing, we can also add colours for an eye-catching design. We can also digitally print your metal control panel to re-create multi-colour photographic images. This process also provides us with the option to provide lower volumes without the origination charges — perfect in early design stages.
To ensure the most appropriate and economical design for your panels, we can also punch, machine or laser cut the base material. This method can make it possible to provide production volumes for existing parts, or smaller volumes for a prototype part.
These control panels are all available in thicknesses ranging from 0.5mm up to 3mm thick, with push buttons, switches and even LCD screens if necessary. We can also CNC fold sheet metal up to 80 tonnes, providing a control panel that is perfectly formed for on-site assembly.
Start Your Project Today
With a commitment to quality products and customer service, we aim to be your one-stop supplier of bespoke label solutions.
Whether you know exactly what you’re after or would like a helping hand from our experienced team, get in touch today by filling in our request a quote form.