Metal Labels and Metal Nameplates
Metal Labels & Nameplates
At GSM, we’re leading UK suppliers and manufacturers of bespoke metal labels and metal nameplates.
With state-of-the-art processes — developed over 45 years of experience — our products can be customised from a large variety of different metals and finishes to suit your exact requirements, whatever your market sector.
- Aluminium, stainless steel & brass options available
- Robust & suitable for exterior applications
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Fixing holes or adhesive available
Request a Quick Quote Today
Whatever your need, whatever your industry, our experienced team of experts are on hand to assist you at every stage of your enquiry. All of our products are manufactured in house to the highest standards — ISO 9001:2008.
What quantity, size and colours do you require? What is the intended application of the metal labels or nameplates? If you’re unsure of a few details, don’t worry — we’d be happy to advise you on the best option to meet your needs.
A Durable, Distinctive, Robust & High-Performance Solution
The quality of your metal nameplates, badges or labels reflects on your brand, business or organisation; it might be one of the first things that clients, customers and other stakeholders engage with.
We’re committed to providing a premium end product of exceptional quality. We ensure top-notch durability, visual impact and a great lasting impression — completely bespoke to your needs.
The Different Metals Available: Aluminium, Steel & Brass
We have over 45 years’ experience and superior processes, we produce long-lasting specialist labels and nameplates to suit any industry. We can manufacture our metal labels and nameplates from a range of materials depending on what sort of solution fits your application, requirement and budget.
- Aluminium: Perhaps the most versatile, this metal is perfect for a durable, hard wearing and scuff-resistant finish, making it a popular choice across a wide range of industries.
- Stainless steel: These etched solutions are suitable for the harshest, most demanding of environments — such as the oil & gas industry and marine, off-shore applications. If required, the etched detail can be infilled with paint, however the fact that it is etched into the surface of the metal means that it will remain clearly legible for many years to come.
- Brass: Brass labels and nameplates now tend to be used for more traditional applications, such as garden furniture. So we offer a full range, we have maintained this process. As with steel plates, the text detail is etched into the surface of the brass and paint infilled as required.
Our Graphic Printing Options & Processes
Depending on your requirements, your metal nameplates or labels can either be silkscreen or digitally printed. Both of these options are sealed within the surface of the metal nameplate, badge or label and allow you to achieve full design flexibility and vibrancy of colour, if desired.
- Silkscreen printing — For a high-quality finish with excellent clarity of display and appropriate contrast between any text and background areas, this method is well suited to high volume orders.
- Digital printing — Our flatbed UV digital print system allows us to produce metal labels and nameplates with a crisp, modern finish, typically allowing for superior detailing compared to screen printing. From highly detailed photographic imagery to serial numbers, this method allows for a wide range of colours and gradients to be used.
Why Choose Us?
Our customers are at the centre of everything we do — it’s why we’re tried, tested and trusted by clients of all sizes across so many industries. All of our products are produced in house in Yorkshire, compliant to the highest British manufacturing standards — ISO 9001:2008.
We like to believe that 45 years’ experience stands testament to our superior processes and the market-leading quality of all our products and our service. Transparency, honesty and competitive pricing are key to us.
Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for or require assistance in choosing the right metal nameplate or badge, we’re equipped and on hand to meet your exact needs and requirements.
Get In Touch Today To Begin Your Enquiry
Looking to learn more, or get a quick quote for an order? Fill in our request a quote form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call us on 01845 522 184. One of our team would be delighted to discuss the best solution for your particular application.
Don’t hesitate to also request a brochure and sample pack outlining our comprehensive range of products.